Flower - Half Ounce (1/2oz)

Quiet Times Half Ounce - Platinum Cookies

$90
Weight
14grams
THC 
26.72%
Strain
Indica
Add to cart
0

Full-sized, terpene-rich nugs in a Half Ounce (.5oz) tinted jar.

 

Anchor + Restore

The quieter you are, the more you hear.

Indica dominant. Terpene rich.

 

Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Linalool, Bisabolol, Myrcene

Notes: Apple, Flowers, Basil, Black Pepper

Cannabinoids: THC 26-30%; CBD: 0-1%; Total Cannabinoids: 26-31%

Strains: Lavender Honey Pie

 

How Quiet Times Feels: Calm, Sensual, Connected, Creative, Relaxed, Soothed, Blissful

Head High < Body High

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Cannabis Smoke, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Cannabis Smoke, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov